Spending 2 days 1 nights for Sapa is always worthy for everyone whose don’t have much time in Vietnam and still looking for culture, nature beauty and people
- Inclusion – exclusion
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – LaoChai,Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L/D)
6:30am; Meet your guide and driver at your hotel or APT office departure to Lao Cai. Travelling the new Highway ‘Noi Bai’, Lao Cai, length 245km, will take around 5 hours. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region, while the road.
12:00. Arrival in Sapa – 2 options:
Option 1: If Clients choose an overnight hotel or hostel in Sapa, after check-in travellers will enjoy lunch ina local restaurant in Sapa, then after proceed with the itinerary.
Option 2: If Clients choose overnight in homestay, enjoy lunch in local restaurant Sapa, then afterwards, proceed to the itinerary.
13:00: The 16 Seater van will take visitors to the start of their journey – a 4 hour trek to visit Lao chai – Tavan and Giang ta chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Journey will stop at Giang Ta Chai village.
Back Sapa to their hotel for the night. Have dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hotel
Day 2: CatCat Village – Hanoi (B/L)
8:00am Driver and guide take you back Sapa to rejoin group together visit Cat Cat village.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
12:00 : Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant.
Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
16:00: Driver take you back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Inclusions:· All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated· Bus ( 16 -45 seats ), cold water, wet issued,free wifi· Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
· English guide during tour, enthusiatic, experiences
· All entrance and sightseeing fees
· Accomodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request )
- Exclusions:· VAT (10%)· Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
· Tipping/ Gratuities
· Single Supplement
· Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
From 5 -8 years old: Charge 50% sharing room with parents.
From 5 to 8years old: charged 75% – 2children/room.
From 9 years old up: charge adult price.